Friday, April 27, 2018

Human

Years have step aside. 
Letting age of being, emerging out.
Like a snake who finds her self in a skin, to big 
in a body to long to capture it whole in one breath.

I am a lonely human, when i play human.
So i ran from noise  into deep woods where i could be
how i feel.
 
Time made flowers grow in me. 
Could warm them on a cold spring night, 
could cool them in daylight, couse wind ive become.

Day and night, having their passionate union.. 
Hot like lava and cold as ice.
Together inside are awakening life and resistance to fly. 
U see i can not yet leave, fly and go forward to back.
I found my old home, where i belong.
I found my little world that lays across land and through me.
Got touched by innocence and heard stories from nature friends.
And as humans are gone i dont feel alone. 
I am at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment