Friday, March 5, 2010

!WAKE UP!!"

“Nina, Nina!!” Dido’s voice woke me up. I remembered he is not here. He stayed over Fabian’s place. Than how can I hear his voice waking me up!? Few more minutes was trying to convince myself its dream in a try go back to sleep. Body was tired couse I put him to bed quite late..and shadows on the wall made from sun light entering the small window told me its still very early or cloudy. But I live in Salvador so sun is regular..u can trust him and tiredness together, it’s very early.

I couldn’t sleep, no more. With eyes barely opened went to brush my teeth and sew the mess in the upper bathroom. I knew its time to clean it. My boys like to shave their whole body's end let all lay t here.. sometimes humans get way to similar to animals. And here in Brazil u can see it everywhere. But more about that later. So dogs are waiting for their new fur to grow and so are the boys..:)

Internet was left there. I found a big surprise , again, how much more a breath when I don’t start a day with it.

Music was on, Maria Gadu, she turned out to be one of my favorite here. Todo diferenti was put on repet and cleaning the house began.

Dido’s voice that woke me up was settled for 7 am and it was a dream. It turned out I was alone in the house , even Jerra was absent . Cleaning was fun . was hopping for a visit. I got use to full house , people stopping by. Nobody came.

House was ready for life in a shiny way. Made the coffe and cooked papaya and lime jam put it on the warm bread and went to the terrace. Computer turned on and letters were in line in mind to be formed as sentences.

Dido’s voice again..and a smiling face followed. He came with a kiss, tenderness in his moves are always there. He is dedicated gay yet he almost makes me feel more of a loved woman than before in a passionate relationships my big loves. A adore him. In love I am and I love him more profound to..he is a delight. The limit is clear and my love can flow towards him freely, since the physical part is never mixed and emotions come from a heart, not desire. It’s a real love story! J

Thinking of Dan.I called him to go to the beach and he said no, Nina, I cant(hearing the weight lifts behind)!! I said goodbye with Ok, see ya latter.! Than connection with this conversation went to Ana Paula’s from his side and few seconds latter to Dido and back to me…funny circle..later Dan found me on a terrace and said:” lets go to the beach!! “ another surprise, why did he come, he said he can’t!? We left.

Me and Dan are weird. I see him half human and half alien. But he doesn’t know it. He forgot. Here in Brazil its hard for people to remember who they really are. Since they are very young children flow turns into a 100% physical level. Sex is a social communication and nothing more. Love inside of it is an unexcited idea that all heard about it but was never put in action. Disappointing place for a romantic dreamer that can not evolutes. Thank god im just half of that the other half is fast in adapting and accepting.

Who is Dan and why half alien!? Simple, he can not stay present here for to long. His fragile soul keeps taking him away. Body shouts down, heart beats on him minimum until he comes back. He cant control it. Not yet or not anymore. If he wont remember who he is he might be living in this two separated worlds forever. And that can be a long time.

He has a heart of a gold, mind of a soldier, body of a buffalo, shape of a model and energy of a liquid fire, that sleeps away. Very unusual combination. Very interesting for observer that feels much and knows much from experience. His extreme is a trip to learn more. Observer can feel fear, uncomfortable feelings from the whole palette, than honest love and tenderness, hand and hand with coldness and self centeredness. Protection or believe it’s a tiny line where one crosses one another.… But one word about Dan?! He is a good person.

1 comment:

  1. What a great story Nina, your writing moved me to Brasil into your heart for a while. Like you, like your way if being and seing life.

    Keep moving like this, wildly, innocently and openly living the world. You know, life is to live, love is to give!

    ReplyDelete