Thursday, March 18, 2010

"..the worst place."

“Yeah, I need to write”..it comes to me as if I don’t have any more time..and I can just laugh with silliness im putting in words..””NO TIME!??!!?” Than counting of pass moment begins.
Larissa is on a curse. Its some kind of preparation to go back to school..she must be feeling so proud after a while of being a free everything she could be, to start building in system future..money can be good, jajaja.
Ridding a wild bike with a long hair dread looking muscle guy, praying behind the secret stone to Good. i mean u name it she will give u a story. She is rich there. Loving continue with Ana Paula that came today to the gym in green and black clothes. Shiny earrings’ where waving with a music rhythm while doing pilates. Instructor Bruno came by latter with Dan in o ur house. We drank 2 bottles of vine which sounds delicious, yet I must tell u the secret that we drank something more similar to grape juice with alco..its an experience.
Dido is working and painting, actually spraying the white fabric and making me desire his work even more.
We get lazy and un organize when it comes to do things for ones are close. And that is mainly our fault because we always say when, “u have time, don’t hurry!!!

Its still a mad world.

I started to work and my new profession is a receptor in a guest house in San Antonio, that is next to the Pelurinho and it’s a romantic part of the old city with charming and wonder world detailed buildings..that makes u happy by looking at them.
I pass the same street every morning with Loco, black as black hole in the space ,Labrador of 8 years..we’re a bit in love..so easy with some beings..jajaa
I must confess something.
My body is wild and looking for comforts of sweetness in sugar. Its lost sensations are awake as those street dogs in the evening when sun goes down and everybody thing air is colder. If they could only see its not!!!
Coming out on the street, dogs jumping on each other, guys whistling after girls, topless pain for the eyes.
Opening the beer bottles starts, music spreads all round, dancing, capoeira, smells of sweet parfumes is touching noses, walking is accompanied with sound of high heals that are rubbing their end in peeled stone surface..polished with years it looks full of stories..

U walk , u imagine the time before the time u know…black color being dress in all white, sombreros , perfect white teeth and hungry white skin that is weeping the wild body of servant, ‘couse its just to much passion floating through them..they are not use to it. Demands of destroying the black culture is on and unsatisfied European man is a small monster trying to eat the fruit of joy through pain of one that carries it inside of him..its all written in this road im taking again and again..

Flesh I want, let it be spread over me as butter.

Its gona melt it in seconds..im burned from inside..more because im keeping it inside, don’t let be expressed with action.

It looks as if im looking for one religious being that shares my believe..is it alive?!

Am I strong enough to finish what I started!?


I choose the worst place for it.






“Dido should we marry!? YES, than u can stay here in peace.” I asked his boyfriend Fabio and he is fine with it. So, why not..maybe it would be fun to do it!!!
Well its just the idea, like the idea of those wooden floor im having in the future in my love house..its just the idea.
Since im not shore where its coming from..imagination or vision. So will take time on this!! Let it comes too me…im here, ready to kick if necessary.
But what if somebody should kick me!?!? Hm..think it would be pleasant to..lets see.

Now, go to sleep stranger. Mwa.

No comments:

Post a Comment